Website Capital I LLC
Location: Iowa City Veterans Affairs Health Care System
Iowa City, IA
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the entire project lifecycle related to healthcare technology management. Duties include planning, controlling and overseeing all aspects of projects and associated personnel.
Successful Candidate Requirements:
Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders, including technical and professional staff at various levels of the organization.
Ability to work alongside clinical staff and maintain professional rapport in a fast-paced clinical environment.
Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English language.
Familiarity with the Biomedical field including its’ concepts, practices, and procedures.
Up to 20% travel may be required for this position.
Required Experience or Qualifications:
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or higher.
· A minimum of two years of experience in hospital or healthcare project management to include planning, managing and controlling projects.
· Demonstrated competency in planning, managing, and controlling projects throughout their lifecycle; writing or reviewing project management documentation (including project charters, project management plan, Business Reference Model (BRM); problem solving; and risk mitigation and management.
· Demonstrated mastery and skill in applying the theory, concepts, practices, and techniques consistent with the project management principles outlined in the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
· Demonstrated skills in communicating and working collaboratively with key stakeholders, including technical and professional staff at various levels of the organization.
· Understanding of regulatory agencies’ requirements, industry regulatory requirements and International Standard Organization standards.
· A PMP Certification is an absolute requirement. (Certified Project Management Professional)
· Expert level understanding of modern project management tools or software packages as required.
Work Conditions and Special Requirements:
Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs., push/pull equipment to and from carts, kneel, stand, bend, and reach during equipment repair or maintenance.
Willingness and ability to travel frequently as required.
Salary and Benefits:
We provide a competitive Salary Program commensurate with proven and related skills and demonstrated experience in recognition of the educational requirements for this position.
Pay Range: $59.63 – $62.77 per hour ($124,027 – $130,554 Annualized)
Contract duration: 5 years
Comprehensive and competitive benefits package includes:
· Annual leave, accruing to a maximum of 120 hours per year (eligible after 90 days of employment)
· 11 paid holidays per year
· Employer subsidized medical, dental and vision coverage
· Life/AD&D/Disability insurance
· 401k with company match
· An incredible team!
Capital I, LLC is a privately-owned solutions company advancing Healthcare Technology Management (HTM) through the provision of innovative leadership, expert consulting, and superior Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET) staffing solutions. We are laser-focused on providing premier sourcing for the federal government by reducing healthcare costs, promoting patient safety, and boosting efficiencies throughout the DoD-Department of Defense, the VA- Veterans Administration and private healthcare sectors.
*Capital I, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org