Capital i, LLC is a privately-owned solutions company established in 2018. We advance Healthcare Technology Management (HTM) through the provision of leadership consulting and Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET) staffing solutions. As a proven industry leader in the HTM ﬁeld we offer experienced, unbiased recommendations to our clients with a focus on improving service delivery while reducing cost.
We partner with and assess your organization’s HTM program, to provide recommendations tailored to your facility’s unique needs. We add value through the provision of services and solutions that strike the perfect balance between sustainable effectiveness and efficiency - effectiveness through visionary thinking and strategic approaches aligned with your organization's goals; efficiency through standardization and continuous process improvement. We focus on ensuring the right people are utilizing the right processes with the right technology to achieve optimal outcomes for your organization.
Advancing Healthcare Technology Management (HTM) through the provision of leadership consulting and staffing solutions.
Over 70 years of experience
Capital i’s founders have over 70 years of experience in Healthcare Technology Management spanning public and private sectors. Our relevant hands-on experience consists of: general biomedical maintenance, imaging maintenance, operations management, space and equipment planning, information systems development and integration, program management, equipment life-cycle management, data normalization and analysis, as well as executive-level leadership positions within private healthcare organizations.
We have facilitated the provision of world-class healthcare in over a dozen countries in environments spanning from 500+ bed Level I Trauma Centers in large metropolitan areas to single-bed forward-surgical elements in the Middle East.
- Medical Equipment Lifecycle Management
- Medical Equipment Capital Planning
- Medical Device Cyber Security Assessments
- Initial Outfitting and Transition Planning
- Medical Logistics leadership
- Biomedical Equipment Technician Support
- HTM / IT Staffing
- Alternative Equipment Maintenance (AEM)
- Facilities Medical Equipment Planning
- HTM Systems Experience
- Medical Device Sales
- Medical Equipment Repair Parts Sales
- Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing)
- Augmented Reality Maintenance
- Master Data Management (Normalization, Quality Control)
- Maintenance Operations Management
- Supply Chain Operations Management
- Equipment Maintenance Contract Evaluation